Children’s Development Services Coordinator
|Location:||Palo Alto, CA|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Program / Dept:||Children's Development Services|
|Description:||This position is responsible for coordinating the administrative and service activities of the Children’s Development Services Department, which includes the Early Intervention/Meeting My Milestones Program, the Therapy Clinic and Milestones Preschool. In addition, this position is responsible for maintaining and enhancing effective and efficient systems, and assists in the development and coordination of new programs/services within the department, while working with a multi disciplinary team of Developmental Specialists, Therapists and Educators.|
|Duties:||•Coordinate, manage and audit administrative processes within department|
•Coordinate and manage scheduling for services
•Manage and ensure accuracy and accountability of all billing processes and systems
•Ensure accurate and complete physical and electronic records, maintained in HIPAA compliance
•Engage in cross-training and provide/coordinate substitute coverage for programs as assigned
•Able to independently, or with assistance as needed, plan and set up / prepare for service delivery within Early Intervention, Therapy Clinic and Milestones Preschool services
•Ability to provide direct services to children, floor activities, including sitting, kneeling, crawling, etc.
•Ability to stand/sit for extended periods, kneel, reach & bend related to completion of duties
•Ability to lift 50 lbs.(occasionally)
•Ability to Drive
•Ability to use a phone, fax machine, scanner, computer and other office equipment for extended periods of time.
• Participate in management and staff meetings as assigned
• Promote services within the agency and community
• Participate in trainings as directed.
• Ability to work with other members of CDS management team to manage and enhance individual and group service offerings and assist in development of new service areas for programs
• Organize, coordinate and provide developmentally appropriate early childhood education services as assigned
• Assist management team with additional licensing, accreditation requirements, as assigned
• Manage systems for authorizations and payment history data and audit system results
• Provide statistics for CDS programs monthly
• Special projects as assigned by the Director
|Qualifications:||Education: BA/BS in Business/Social Enterprise field, or Early Childhood Education or related field|
Experience: Minimum 2 years supervisory and/or administrative/office management duties; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) required; experience with Filemaker Pro or other database strongly desired.
Certification: Standard 1st Aid with Adult, Child and Infant CPR
Other: Communicate clearly and effectively, verbally and in writing; project a professional and
positive image at all times. Must have valid driver’s license, automobile liability insurance and clean DMV record. Bilingual in English and Spanish strongly preferred, not required
PRE EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS: Clearance with the Department of Justice by completing a background check consisting of having fingerprints processed by appropriate law enforcement agencies.
POST EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS: Physical, 2-step Tb test & annual Tb clearance. Maintain all job related certification requirements.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.